The Imperial College Business School is now accepting applications for Inspiring Women – Executive MBA Scholarships starting in February 2020. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
The Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
A fine educational opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Award: Two scholarships of £25,000 are available.
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Entrance Requirements: financial aid positions will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the program, including both depth and breadth of work experience, a strong academic background and high potential for senior leadership roles
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- A demonstrable determination to act as a role model for other women
- Open to female candidates only
How to apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Eligible candidates who receive an offer for the Executive MBA program commencing in February 2020 will automatically be considered for this application . No additional steps are required; however, applicants should take care to ensure that they address the selection criteria above in their written application and the optional application video.
- Language Requirements: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.