The Imperial College Business School is now accepting applications for Inspiring Women – Executive MBA Scholarships starting in February 2019. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: Two scholarships of £25,000 are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the program, including both depth and breadth of work experience, a strong academic background and high potential for senior leadership roles
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- A demonstrable determination to act as a role model for other women
- Open to female candidates only
- English Language Requirements: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Eligible candidates who receive an offer for the Executive MBA program commencing in February 2018 will automatically be considered for this scholarship. No additional steps are required; however, applicants should take care to ensure that they address the selection criteria above in their written application and the optional application video.