The Imperial College Business School is now accepting applications for Inspiring Women – Executive MBA Scholarships starting in February 2022. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The Imperial College Business School is a triple-accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
A fine educational opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
Application Deadline: 1 October 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a master degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration
- Awards: £25,000
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this MBA scholarship program.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the program, including both depth and breadth of work experience, a strong academic background and a high potential for senior leadership roles
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- A demonstrable determination to act as a role model for other women
- Open to female candidates only
How to apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Eligible candidates who receive an offer for the Executive MBA program commencing in February 2022 will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Language Requirements: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.