The School of Bridges Business School is offering MBA Full Scholarships for the program starting in October 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this program.
The aim of the awards to provide full coverage of student’s tuition fees for the MBA program. The School of Bridges Business School is an internationally-accredited business school located only 25 minutes from the center of Paris at the main campus of Ecole des Ponts ParisTech.
First-rate MBA Scholarships at Bridges Business School.
User Review( votes)
The school pride themselves on the quality of the programs they offer, on the quality of their faculty who come from all corners of the world to teach in their programs, on the quality of their highly diverse student body, on the quality and commitment of their staff, as well as on their ability to get to know each and every student who comes to their school.
University or Organization: The School of Bridges Business School
Course Level: MBA program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in France
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who want to change the world they live in! Who should apply? Applicants who:
• have an entrepreneurial dream to build a better world, or
• are highly involved in community service, or
• are current or aspiring social entrepreneurs/innovators.
- These are available to pursue master degree programme.
- These are awarded for MBA in Innovation Management.
- International students are eligible to apply for this program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. You must also meet their admissions requirements and demonstrate unique qualities in your personal or professional endeavors.
- Admission Requirements: Applications are accepted from professionals or executives who hold an initial degree, or an equivalent qualification, followed by at least 3 years of full-time work experience. The experience can be in any field.
- Language Requirements: Assessment tests: you will be invited to take two short tests (one hour for each) to assess quantitative reasoning skills as well as analytical and writing abilities. All tests will be conducted in English.
- The school offers three full-tuition (100%) awards to Full-Time MBA in Innovation Management applicants.
- If the number of quality applications exceeds the number of full-tuition awards available, our Admissions Committee will also grant 3 half-tuition (50%) grants and 3 quarter-tuition (25%) grants.