Applicants are inviting to apply for the Danubius Young Scientist Award funded by the Institute for the Danube Region & Central Europe (IDM) and Austrian Federal Ministry for Education, Science & Research.
The aim of the award is to highlight the scientific work and talent of young researchers and enhance the visibility of the scientific community in the region.
User Review( votes)
The Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM) is a non-government organization that seeks to increase the people’s understanding of this part of the continent and promote positive neighbourly relations within the region.
Application Deadline: Closed
Eligibility criteria should be seen by the applicants-
- Citizens of Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Germany, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, and Romania are eligible.
- The fund will be awarded to candidates from all scientific disciplines.
- Candidates only holding a bachelor’s degree are not eligible for this opportunity.
- You must be very passionate about your program and have completed your master’s course maximum 5 years ago.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are requested to send their application for the admission and for the fund by email: [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Maximum 2 pages summary of the scientific work, curriculum vitae, a copy of the documents related to the program should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: There is no admission requirement at the institution.
The fund will be endowed with 1.200 EUR for each winner of the Danubius Young Scientist Award.