The Danubius Young Scientist Award furnishing by the Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe and the Austrian Federal Ministry for Education Science and Research.
The educational fund is available for young scientists – one in each country that is part of the EUSDR and attempts to highlight the scientific work and talent of young researchers and magnify the visibility of the scientific community in the region.
User Review( votes)
The Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM) is a non-government organization that seeks to increase the people’s understanding of this part of the continent and promote positive neighborly relations within the region.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019, at 23:59
Eligibility criteria should be seen by the applicants-
- Citizens of Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Germany, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, and Romania are eligible.
- The fund will be awarded to all scientific disciplines.
- Candidates only holding a bachelor’s degree are not eligible for this opportunity.
- You must be very passionate about your program and have completed your master’s course maximum 5 years ago.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are requested to send their application for the admission and for the fund on [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Maximum 2 pages summary of the scientific work, curriculum vitae, a copy of the documents related to the program should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: There is no admission requirement at the institution.
The fund will be endowed with 1.200 EUR for each winner of the Danubius Young Scientist Award.