In conjunction with the University of Nottingham Sports, the University of Nottingham is pleased to announce the North America masters programme to the eligible students of Canada and USA.
The bursaries are open for the excellent candidates who are enrolling in a full-time master’s degree program at the University of Nottingham in September 2019, in any subject area.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It has 50 schools, departments, institutes, and research centers and 45,500 students and 7,000 staff. It was ranked #11 overall in the UK by the 2019 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
Why at the University of Nottingham? The university gives candidates opportunities to identify their preferred learning styles, personality traits, career interests, and values. Here students can study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Canada and the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, applicants must be The candidate must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes, has already held an offer to start a full-time master’s degree program at The University of Nottingham in September 2019, in any subject area.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Interested candidates can apply for the bursary after being registered as a postgraduate student at the university. After enrolling in a masters course, aspirants can apply for the award through the given link: https://mynottingham.nottingham.ac.uk/psp/psprd/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST
- Admission Requirements: Seekers must have to meet the admission requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: For being a part of this program, it’s essential for all claimants to meet the general requirements of the English language.
The sponsorship will cover 25% of the tuition fee for the students of each applicant.