Intel offers Finance Internship for currently pursuing Bachelor or Master of Science in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, or other business related subjects in a prestigious school, China
Field of Internship:Finance
Internship Provider: Intel
Internship can be taken at: China
User Review( votes)
Eligibility:- Fluent in both written and verbal English
– Great Attention to Details – Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
– SAP experience will be a plus
-The applicant should currently pursue Bachelor or Master of Science in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, or other business related subjects in a prestigious school.
-Intern must be able to commit to a minimum 16hr per week for at least 6 months.
-Intel will provide training opportunity such as Intern Orientation and hands-on job training.
– Proven creative skills and ability of brainstorming new usage and technologies
– Experience in designing and conducting qualitative and/or quantitative user or design research studies, including analysis of resulting data
– End-user profiling and application of market research
– Requirements gathering and definition – Product concept formation and qualification
– Rapid, iterative user interface design, simulation, evaluation
– Usability planning, delivery, tracking and closure for hardware, software, and web projects
– Formal evaluation and experimental methods for field and lab (design, collection, analysis, delivery)
– Consensus builder who can flexibly articulate the value of user
-centered design in a fast-moving, highly competitive environment
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
Is this paid internship? No
Internship Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt administrative nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
How to Apply: Online
Internship Application Deadline: May 21, 2013
Further Internship Information and Application
Job Number : 622032