Intel is offering Site Program Design and Delivery Internship programme to study in Malaysia. Interns must be Undergraduates who are pursuing Degree/Masters in business management/administration, journalism, graphic design, multimedia/advertising, or communication. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Site Program Design and Delivery Internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Intel
Internship can be taken in Malaysia, Penang, PNG MY
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: Minimum Qualification Skills Must Have Skills:-
- Undergraduates who are pursuing Degree/Masters in business management/administration, journalism, graphic design, multimedia/advertising, or communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications namely Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and with the ability to learn new systems if required.
- CGPA: 3.00 or 2nd Upper Class
- Able to commit to a part-time internship for the duration of approximately 12 months what we offer you We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We’re constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that makes amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of the internship is 12 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job ID: JR0056059