The University of Salford, Manchester is offering Salford International Excellence Award to actively support international students.
Students are awarded to holders who have an offer of admission to the University of Salford undergraduate (bachelor) program.
worthy International Excellence Award.
User Review( votes)
The University of Salford, Manchester is a public research university in Salford, Greater Manchester, England, 1.5 miles west of Manchester city center.
Why at the University of Salford- The university is not just a high-level educational institution where I’ve had the chance to study for my Journalism degree.
Application Deadline: 25 June 2019
- International candidates are eligible to apply.
- You must have an offer of admission to the University of Salford and complete the International application Form, selecting the Salford International Excellence Award.
- The most important part of the application in the two-part scholarship essay, where you have the opportunity to show your commitment to the University of Salford, your program of study and your past experience and achievements, and your future ambitions.
- Describe how your previous experiences and achievements will help you achieve success at the University of Salford.
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- This is your opportunity to communicate the International Scholarship Committee how you will be successful and an active pupils at the University of Salford. You can include examples of any academic prizes you have won; any recent sporting achievements or prize; your involvement in activities for the social, economic and cultural development of your country and community; any entrepreneurial activity you are engaged in; anything else that shows your success. Your essay should not be more than 300 words.
- Describe how your program of the study University of Salford will enable you to develop a greater understanding of your subject and how that can positively contribute to your home country?
This is your opportunity to communicate the International Scholarship Committee your commitment to your chosen subject area. The University is not just interested in your past experience, but also in your future, and how your studies will support your future, and how your future contributions will support your home country. This may be at a national, regional or community level.
Your essay should not be more than 300 words.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for the eligible program of study. Once you have received an offer of admission you then complete the 2018/19 International Scholarship Application Form.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefit: The award will be provided up to £1,000 to 5,000.