The University of Plymouth is offering the International Academic Excellence Scholarships to fund studies and reward students for their skills for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant aims to support international students commencing in the undergraduate or master’s degree programme at the university.
Nice opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Plymouth, established in 1862, is a public multiversity based predominantly in Plymouth, England. It has three departments that contain several schools, i.e., Arts, Humanities and Business, Health, and Science and Engineering, for interested scholars.
Why choose the University of Plymouth? The university proposes a broad-based, research-intensive university, open to all aspirants who can benefit from the university’s education and perform excellent interdisciplinary analysis, experiential learning and civic commitment.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through June 30.
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelors or masters degree
- Award: 50% off your tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors or Masters degree in any subject area at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the grant, applicants must have:
- Students must have an outstanding academic record.
- Students must have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the studentship, aspirants must have to take admission in the university, and they have to download the application. After completing it, scholars need to forward it to [email protected] along with the supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- A copy of your offer letter
- A copy of your final academic transcripts
- One or two reference letters from a suitable source, supporting this application application (this must be a separate reference letter that you submitted with your main application of study).
- Admission Requirements: The requirements vary depending on which course you would like to study, but usually the university is looking for a mix of exam grades, subjects and qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show their English Language Proficiency through TOEFL, IELTS, DET, CAEL, CAE, CPE, and PTE, etc.
The University of Plymouth will support high-achieving worldwide aspirants by awarding 50% reduction in tuition fees to study in the UK.