The new International PhD Studentships in Elucidating is now available to support all international students in the UK. This scholarship is funded by the FoodBioSystems Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) with the University of Surrey for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide tuition fee for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree for four years at the University of Surrey.
Excellent opportunity for international students to be part of the PhD degree programme at the University of Surrey in the UK
User Review( votes)
Surrey University is a comprehensive group of individuals who are creative and passionate. Since 1966, it has been a research-intensive higher education institution which educates students. It is situated in a unique and beautiful location of Guildford, England.
Why study at the University of Surrey? There are different opportunities for studying from which they can easily achieve career goals. For both local and overseas students, it offers a good selection of courses and enables them to change the world through their studies. It also enables its students to obtain practical experience, in addition to top-quality learning.
Application Deadline: February 8, 2021
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international students.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Elucidating the link between vitamin D and immune health in ethnic groups: mechanistic & population-based studies (FoodBioSystems DTP)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants to hold a BSc degree (with at least UK 2:1 honours, or equivalent) or an MSc degree with distinction in a discipline relevant to the specific project.
- This project would be suitable for students with a degree in nutrition, epidemiology, food science or a closely related subject.
- This studentship is available for the UK and international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and two academic reference letters must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: IELTS requirements: The standard requirement is for a score of 6.5 or above (or equivalent) with 6.0 in each category, in an IELTLS Academic test taken in the last two years.
The University of Surrey will provide tuition fee in the following manners:
- Funding is for the full 48 months of the studentship
- Stipend: £15,609 per annum with annual increases for inflation
- Fees: Studentship fees are covered for UK /EU citizens only. Up to 30% of the studentships may be awarded to international students. For international FoodBioSystems DTP studentships based at the University of Surrey, the University will be covering the difference in the UK/Republic of Ireland fees and International Fees for international UKRI funded students