Arizona State University is providing the International Accelerated Degree Program funding for the outstanding applicants in the US.International Accelerated Degree Programs are available to highly qualified students from participating partner institutions.
Arizona State University is a public metropolitan research university on five campuses across the Phoenix metropolitan area, and four regional learning centres throughout Arizona.
Fab choice for applicants
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application deadline: March 1.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing International Accelerated Degree Program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: According to the partner institution
- Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the USA
Students must meet the requirements of both their home university and ASU. To qualify, students will need proof of the required previous courses or degree; a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a scale of 4 points; and a qualifying English proficiency test score. Some programs have a higher GPA requirement.
- How to Apply: The IADP application is for undergraduate students whose home institution has an IADP agreement with ASU and includes taking undergraduate coursework at ASU. Before beginning the IADP application, students should review all information regarding the application process.
- Step 1 – Gather required materials
- Credit/debit card for $90 USD non-refundable application fee
- English proficiency test score
- Copy of college transcripts
- Step 2 – Complete the online IADP application
- Allow approximately 30 minutes to complete the application.
Graduate applicants to IDPs
- Step 1 – Complete the ASU Graduate Application
- Step 2 – Email [email protected] the following information:
- Your full name as it appears on your passport
- The name of the university where you are currently enrolled
- Your 10-digit ASU ID number
- Your birth date