The University of Southern California is providing the USC Presidential Scholarships for incoming freshmen in the USA. The aim of The grants is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
The University of Southern California is a private research university located in Los Angeles, California. It is the oldest private research university in California.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Southern California? USC’s diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a degree programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover full-tuition.
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Awards: Varies
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the USA
- Entrance Requirements: Open to incoming freshmen. All Fall 2020 freshman applicants who submit a complete application for admission to USC by December 1, 2019, will automatically be considered. Selection criteria include academic excellence, leadership, and community service. An interview is required for scholarship finalists. Interviews will take place as part of the Explore USC programs offered in late February and early March. Finalists will be contacted by the USC Office of Admission in late January or early February.
- How to Apply: Submit the Common Application and USC Supplement (both available at www.commonapp.org), any application supplemental materials.
- Supporting Documents: Send an official copy of your high school transcript at Office of Undergraduate Admission
University of Southern California
University Park Campus
Los Angeles, CA 90089
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have official test scores of SAT and ACT