The University of Southern California is awarding USC Presidential Scholarships for incoming freshmen. These financial aid positions will cover full tuition cost.
The aim of The grants is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern California is a private research university located in Los Angeles, California. It is the oldest private research university in California.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue degree programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover full-tuition.
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Awards: Varies
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Open to incoming freshmen. All Fall 2019 freshman applicants who submit a complete application for admission to USC by December 1, 2018 will automatically be considered. Selection criteria include academic excellence, leadership, and community service. An interview is required for scholarship finalists. Interviews will take place as part of the Explore USC programs offered in late February and early March. Finalists will be contacted by the USC Office of Admission in late January or early February.
- Submit a complete application for admission to USC
How to Apply:
- Applicants who submit a complete application for admission to USC by December 1, will automatically be considered.