With the motive of supporting high potential students, Western Washington University is offering the International Achievement Award for the academic year 2020-21.
The grant is open for international students in order to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the university in the US.
Best option to get a $1,500 to $2,500 fund for undergraduate study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Western Washington University was founded in 1886 and it is a public university in the US. It is the northernmost university in the contiguous US. The university offers a variety of bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Why at Western Washington University? The university provides a special mix of academic excellence, active learning, personal attention to students, residential environment, respect for diversity, and beautiful surroundings for the students.
Application Deadline: January 31.
- University: Western Washington University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500 to $2,500 per academic year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, applicants have to enrol in a bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to empower with this educational award, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university via online or download the application form and submit it to Western Washington University Office of Admissions Old Main 200, MS 9009 516 High Street Bellingham, WA 98225-9009 USA. There is no separate application is required for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your official academic credentials, an essay that helps the admissions committee understand your academic goals, related experiences and/or preparatory course work, and professional goals and Statement of Financial Responsibility.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement and a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, then you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- $2,500 (for GPA 3.6 – 4.0)
- $1,500 ( for GPA 3.0 – 3.59)