Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Leadership Scholarship which is administrating by the University of Derby in the UK.
The program is available for international students who are entering the master’s degree program in business administration at the Derby University.
Outstanding offer to get a £5,000 award for MBA degree in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1851, the University of Derby is a public university in England, UK. It provides over 300 study programmes at the undergraduate level as well as short courses, foundation degrees, and postgraduate degrees cover most academic disciplines and sub-disciplines.
Why at the University of Derby? The university provides a supportive learning environment to the students who place their trust in them to deliver what they need and also provide a real-world learning experience for the students.
Application Deadline: January 15.
- University: University of Derby
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree program in business administration
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to enrol in an MBA degree program at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this educational fund, you are required to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts, copy of your passport or other official photographic ID, a personal statement showing your interest in the course/subject and relevant reference for the course.
- Admission Requirements: You must hold a good honours degree from any recognized university in any subject, or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing or have significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you will be expected to have an IELTS score of 6.5.
Benefits: Students will get an amount of £5,000 for their study expenses.