The Portland State University is pleased to offer International Achievement Scholarships for the academic year 2019-20. The studentships are awarded to incoming international undergraduate (freshmen and transfer) students on the basis of their academic achievement.
Portland State University leads the way to an equitable and sustainable future through academic excellence, urban engagement, and expanding opportunity for all. Portland State University pursues excellence through Accessibility; innovation; collaboration; engagement; sustainability; transformation.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate and Graduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Award: Award amount to $4,500 per year will be awarded to the students.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
- The International Achievement award is awarded to incoming international undergraduate students on the basis of their academic achievement. Students who maintain high academic standing may receive renewed funding for up to four years.
- Eligible students typically have entering grade point averages (GPA) of at least 3.25 out of a possible 4.0 grading scale.
- Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this application ; however, activation of the support will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
- The International Achievement award is restricted to new admission applicants only. Students already enrolled at Portland state are not eligible to apply for this application .
- The award is available only to new undergraduate freshmen and transfer applicants.
- No Achievement Scholarship Application Required
- All admitted students automatically will be considered for the opportunity . You are not required to submit a application form.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this application ; however, activation of the support will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: application deadline is February 1, 2019.