The Portland State University is pleased to offer International Achievement Scholarships for the academic year 2019-20. Scholarships are awarded to incoming international undergraduate (freshmen and transfer) students on the basis of their academic achievement.
Portland State University leads the way to an equitable and sustainable future through academic excellence, urban engagement, and expanding opportunity for all. Portland State University pursues excellence through Accessibility; innovation; collaboration; engagement; sustainability; transformation.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and Graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Award amount to $4,500 per year will be awarded to the students.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship
- The International Achievement Scholarship is awarded to incoming international undergraduate students on the basis of their academic achievement. Students who maintain high academic standing may receive renewed funding for up to four years.
- Eligible students typically have entering grade point averages (GPA) of at least 3.25 out of a possible 4.0 grading scale.
- Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this scholarship; however, activation of the scholarship will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
- The International Achievement Scholarship is restricted to new admission applicants only. Students already enrolled at Portland state are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The award is available only to new undergraduate freshmen and transfer applicants.
- No Achievement Scholarship Application Required
- All admitted students automatically will be considered for the scholarship. You are not required to submit a scholarship application form.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this scholarship; however, activation of the scholarship will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is February 1, 2019.