The University of the Incarnate Word is committed to providing educational opportunities to students from all backgrounds, regardless of financial means. Therefore, it has established the International Admissions Scholarships to support students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The university has open applications for the International Admissions Scholarships for all international undergraduate students. Eligible applicants are students that are seeking their first degree. Award will be presented towards tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Amazing opportunity that will help students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, The University of the Incarnate Word is a private, Catholic university with its main campus in San Antonio and Alamo Heights, Texas. The University of the Incarnate Word is ranked #263 in National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of the Incarnate Word? The University of the Incarnate Word is committed to educational excellence in a context of faith in Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Word of God. This is made possible through liberal education. The university cultivates the development of the whole person and values of life-long learning.
Application Deadline: The Fall 2022 application is open, so apply now. The Office of Admissions is reviewing applications, processing documents, and releasing decisions.
- University or Organization: University of the Incarnate Word
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at the University of the Incarnate Word can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be degree-seeking first-year undergraduate students at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission via the university’s application portal. All eligible students will b considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcript in English
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the United States
- Proof of Financial Support
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated from high school and provide adequate proof.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5 overall band score
- TOEIC – 650
- CAE (Cambridge Advanced) – C1
- PTE Academic (Pearson’s) – 53
- Duolingo English Test – 105
The University of the Incarnate Word will be awarding the selected students the scholarship towards the cost of their undergraduate studies.