Up to 50 international ambassador scholarships at the University of West London in the UK. Students are eligible to apply for the International Ambassador Scholarship if they have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in January 2019.
International Ambassador Scholarships recognizes and provides financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London. The studentships are intended to recognize and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
Acceptable offer to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the UK with financial support.
User Review( votes)
UWL has a reputation for high-quality education closely linked to employment. They aim to inspire their students to become innovative professionals, connecting them to exciting and rewarding careers.
University or Organization: University of West London
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate course
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: There are 50 scholarships available
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: 28 November 2019, 30 March 2020, 1 July 2020.
- Eligible Countries: International students (EU applicants are not eligible) can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Students are eligible to apply for these endowments:
- The International Ambassador support will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2019. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please save the form to the applicant’s computer before completing it. Once completed, save and e-mail their completed application form to int.app-at-uwl.ac.uk. If applicants are unable to save a completed version of the form, they may not have the required software. If this is the case, please print off the form and scan the completed application to int.app-at-uwl.ac.uk. Applicants can also send their form via post.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant also sends the following documents with this application:
- English Language qualification, where applicable
- Copies of qualification transcripts and certificates (including any studies in the UK)
- Copy of passport
- Language Requirements: Undergraduate students normally need to meet the English language requirement of an overall IELTS 6.0, with a minimum score of 5.5 in all elements. For postgraduate entry, international students normally need to meet the English language requirement at IELTS 6.5 overall and no less than IELTS 5.5 in each element.