The University of West London is inviting applicants to take part in the International Ambassador program in the UK.
Approximately 100 international ambassador opportunities are available for brightest candidates from all over the world to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Acceptable offer to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the UK with financial support.
User Review( votes)
UWL has a reputation for high-quality education closely linked to employment. They aim to inspire their students to become innovative professionals, connecting them to exciting and rewarding careers. It has recorded the best results of any university in Greater London in the annual National Student Survey.
Why study at the University of West London? At this university, students can get opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. They can build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of West London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate course
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students (EU applicants are not eligible) can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Students are eligible to apply for these endowments:
- The International Ambassador support will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2021. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to enrol in the degree program and after that complete, an application form and mail it to int.app-at-uwl.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant also sends the following documents with this application:
- English Language qualification, where applicable
- Copies of qualification transcripts and certificates (including any studies in the UK)
- Copy of passport
- Language Requirements: Undergraduate students normally need to meet the English language requirement of an overall IELTS 6.0, with a minimum score of 5.5 in all elements. For postgraduate entry, international students normally need to meet the English language requirement at IELTS 6.5 overall and no less than IELTS 5.5 in each element.