If you are planning to study and want to earn an undergraduate degree in the USA, then you have a great opportunity to apply for the International Baccalaureate Scholarship. The study program is administrated by the University of Tampa.
Nice option to win an award for study in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1931, the University of Tampa offers many student services including nonmedial tuition, placement services, healthcare and health insurance. Students have a wide variety of opportunities to strengthen their leadership potential.
Why at the University of Tampa? This university education dramatically enhances a student’s long-term career goals. It helps boost student’s academic and professional development, as well as their physical, emotional and spiritual growth.
Application Deadline: May 1
- University: The University of Tampa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- High school applicants
- Has satisfied all the requirements of the IB diploma
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the University of Tampa.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of the IB diploma to the Admissions Office for consideration.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit one of the following:
- TOEFL: the minimum acceptable score is 550 or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (Internet-based) exam.
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System – minimum grade of 6.5.
- DuoLingo: the minimum acceptable score is 105.
Benefits: The university will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the winning candidates for the undergraduate course.