If you have a dream of studying across Australia with a funding program, then go ahead and apply for the MBA Student Scholarship offered by the University of Queensland.
A wonderful chance for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ is ranking as one of the most reputable in the world. It offers a range of study option and provides a world-class experience for its students. It has a strong research focus in science, medicine and technology.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 25% tuition-fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Six
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Business and Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, aspirants are advised to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a personal statement in video format, CV and two written work-related references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must have a previous degree or qualification and minimum grade point average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met their English language proficiency
The University of Queensland will provide the 25% reduction in tuition fees for the students. There are six awards available.