The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering an undergraduate scholarship for international students. The grant is awarded within one of the following bachelor programs commencing February 2019: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
The International College of Management (ICMS) developed a program over 11 years ago to reward the most promising scholars based on their effort, dedication, attitude and aptitude, demonstrated business acumen and motivation.
User Review( votes)
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism.
Applicants need to meet the regular ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency and academic ability.
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing bachelor programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
- Award: The grant is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$ 25,000* within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
- Entrance Requirements:All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42.
How to Apply: The applicant is required to post and email their application. Applications must include: English language proficiency, Academic proficiency, Essay and application form.
- Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
- Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
- Step 3: Download the application form
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Submit the application form