The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering an undergraduate scholarship for international students who will be commencing their undergraduate studies at ICMS.
The scholarship is awarded within one of the following bachelor programs: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Business Management (Accounting), Business Management (Fashion & Global Brand Management), Sports Management, Property Management.
A valuable offer to get undergraduate studies at ICMS with some financial help.
User Review( votes)
The International College of Management (ICMS) developed a scholarship program over 11 years ago to reward the most promising scholars based on their effort, dedication, attitude and aptitude, demonstrated business acumen and motivation.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism.
Applicants need to meet the regular ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency and academic ability.
- Application Deadline: Friday, December 13, 2019, by 5 pm
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor programme.
- Study Subject: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Business Management (Accounting), Business Management (Fashion & Global Brand Management), Sports Management, Property Management.
- Scholarship Award: UP TO $15 000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this scholarship
- Entrance Requirements: All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (Academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42.
How to Apply: The applicant is required to post and email their Scholarship Application. Applications must include English language proficiency, Academic proficiency, Essay and Scholarship application form.
- Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
- Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
- Step 3: Download the scholarship application form
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Submit the application form