The RMIT University is pleased to offer its International Cost of Living Undergraduate or postgraduate placements for the academic year 2020-21. The value of The grant is AU$1,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living.
The aim of The grants is to support international students who have applied directly to RMIT to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate program in 2020.
Great opportunity for applicants
User Review( vote)
RMIT University Vietnam (informally RMIT Vietnam or simply RMIT) is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University. It has two campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
- Application Deadline: Deadlines may vary as per the course
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for programmes .
- Number of Awards: Five opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for programmes .
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application
- be a Vietnamese citizen
- apply from Vietnam
- have received a minimum grade of 65% in previous studies
- submit an application for this application
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in 2020:
- Foundation Studies
- Associate degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master by Coursework including Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for 2020
- Submit an application form for this application .
Benefits: The value of The grant is AU$1,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living. It will be transferred into student’s Australian bank account once enrolled in the eligible RMIT program.