The RMIT University is pleased to offer its International Cost of Living Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21. The value of the scholarship is AU$1,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living.
The aim of the scholarships is to support international students who have applied directly to RMIT to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate program in 2020.
Great opportunity for applicants
User Review( vote)
RMIT University Vietnam (informally RMIT Vietnam or simply RMIT) is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University. It has two campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
- Application Deadline: Application close
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a Vietnamese citizen
- apply from Vietnam
- have received a minimum grade of 65% in previous studies
- submit an application for this scholarship
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in 2020:
- Foundation Studies
- Associate degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master by Coursework including Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for 2020
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Benefits: The value of the scholarship is AU$1,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living. It will be transferred into student’s Australian bank account once enrolled in the eligible RMIT program.