The School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated MS students for three years of studies on a Scholarship.
These scholarships are available for citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China. Scholarships are awarded for MS, Computer Science.
Wonderful Scholarships for Non-Chinese Students.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Jinan? The University of Jinan is a key and comprehensive university in Shandong Province and is also entitled a distinctive institution of higher learning which is committed to producing applied-talented pupils.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020.
Eligible applicants will:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics
- Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English
- Holders must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Have an excellent academic background, GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 and above is required
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All referrers should be faculties with personal homepages in a university. Each reference letter should be sent to the email address of your preferred supervisor by the REFERRER HIMSELF.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Cover letter, Academic transcripts, Reference letters, Study plan at the University of Jinan, Bachelor’s Degree certificate, photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English.
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship, and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).