Do you need financial support for your studies in New Zealand? If yes, then you can apply for International Dame Margaret Clark Scholarship in Political Science which is provided by the Education New Zealand Government.
The study award is available for all international students. Applicants must be enrolled in a full year (180 points) taught Masters in political science or international relations at Victoria University of Wellington.
Valualble chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
New Zealand is one of the world’s best places to live and study. The New Zealand education system is about hands-on learning. It can give you a high-quality education that will enable you to achieve your goals.
Application Deadline: 1 December 2019
University or Organization: Education New Zealand Government
Course Level: Master degree
Award: NZ 5,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: All international students
The award can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: All international students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Students eligible for this application must:
- Master’s by thesis students (120 points) are eligible to apply.
- Holders must have completed an honors degree in political science or international relations or a cognate discipline providing appropriate preparation for the completion of a Master’s thesis and be enrolled in a full year (120 points) Master’s thesis in political science or international relations at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Taught Masters students (180 points):
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full year (180 points) taught Masters in political science or international relations at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission at the university, after taking admission you can apply here.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have attached certified copies of academic transcripts, attach one-page research proposal, degrees and diplomas to this application form. The application must be submitted to Scholarships Office, 10 Kelburn Parade, Victoria University of Wellington, PO Box 600, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have applied for, or intend to apply for, admission to the Master’s program. This may be done at the same time as applying for this application .
- Language Requirements: Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Benefits: The scholars will receive an NZ 5,000 award valued.