Music is an expression of emotions through harmonic frequencies. So with the purpose of developing the value of Music field, Monash University is offering the International David Li music award opportunity.
An excellent opportunity for students interesting in the Music field
User Review( votes)
Monash University has a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy and a graduate research school in Mumbai, India. It is a public research university which was founded in 1958.
Why study at Monash University? Monash has a global reputation for its teaching quality and student experience. It provides a variety of degree level course which helps participants in developing their personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: August 28, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking Bachelor of Music or Bachelor of Music (Honours) within the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant at Monash University in Australia.
How to Apply
For receiving this award, the candidates have to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they will be automatically considered for the grant, no separate application is required.
- Selection Criteria: Future candidates will be assessed on the basis of their audition.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete their academic qualification which is equivalent to qualification for studying an undergraduate degree in Australia.
- Language Requirement: Candidates coming from non-English language background are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language proficiency.
To support your education, the studentship will provide an amount of $10,000 per 48 credit points of study for one year only.