The University of Lethbridge is delighted to announce the SGS tuition grant program for the academic session 2020-2021.
A valuable program for commencing higher studies in Canada
User Review( votes)
The University of Lethbridge was established in 1967 in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. It is a publicly funded comprehensive academic and research university.
Why at the University of Lethbridge? At this university, the participants will have a variety of bachelors or masters level courses and a good environment for pursuing their education in a proper way.
- University or Organization: The University of Lethbridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD degree program
- Award: Up to $13,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking School of Graduate Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Nursing, Master of Science, or Doctor of Philosophy in Education.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be a full-time participant at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once the applicants take admission in a masters or PhD degree program at the university. Then, they will be automatically considered for the award, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students need to submit all the documents (such as academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, language ability proof) asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: An interested participant should have an undergraduate degree for masters and a master’s degree for a PhD degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the excellence by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational grant will give an amount of $13,000/4,000 for foreign students and an amount of $6,000/$2,000 for Canadian participants towards the tuition fees.
Application Deadline: Deadlines vary according to the subject or course, so students have to check the last date of application submission according to their course.