The University of Western States is delighted to announce the International DC Student Grant for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students who wish to apply for a Doctor of Chiropractic programme are eligible to receive this scholarship. They will receive a fixed sum towards the tuition fee of the programme upon their admission.
The award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience
User Review( votes)
Ranked at 109 in Best Colleges for Veterans, the University of Western States is a private health science-focused university in Portland harbouring a mission to advance the science and art of integrated health care through excellence in education and patient care.
Why choose the University of Western States? The University of Western States is an educational institute focused on the Quality of life and advanced wellness through transformative education and health care. UWS has been the leader in integrating health and science since 1904 and provides a comprehensive curriculum developed from over a century of research and experience, providing adequate health care services and professional health sciences education to date. It follows the best practices that serve the curiosity of the students.
Application Deadline: 4th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Western States
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $1,000 USD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students entering from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to the Doctor of Chiropractic programme at UWS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled at UWS for the mentioned programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must use the application section on the university website to complete the application portal. There is no application required for the scholarship as all international students will receive it upon admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts from all previous institutions attended
- Proof of financial support
- Biographic page of your passport
- A copy of your U.S. immigration status (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: The students must have maintained a constant5 GPA in all academic records to be admitted to UWS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
All international applicants will receive USD 1,000 per term for the Doctor of Chiropractic programme at UWS.