Australia is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Australia, then you can join the Dean’s Excellence in Arts, Business, Law and Education PhD Scholarships at the University of Western Australia.
The programme is open for international students commencing in the PhD degree programme for the academic year 2020-2021.
Valuable offer for highly talented students on their tuition fees at the University of Western Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1911, the University of Western Australia is a public research university and also known as the sixth oldest university in Australia. It offers various degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Western Australia? At UWA, students will get an opportunity to enhance their talent and skills. Here, you will get the best educational opportunities.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Western Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33,000 per annum, a research allowance of $5,100
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The aspirant must be an international student
- Applicant have to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants have to submit their transcripts, copy of the passport, a research proposal, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree for applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
All Scholars will receive a scholarship package which includes a living allowance (stipend) valued at $33,000 per annum, a research allowance of $5,100, Overseas Student single Health Cover, and tuition fees.