Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, the University of Hertfordshire is granting the Dean’s funding for Health Excellence for the year 2020.
The program aims to provide an excellent funding opportunity to deserving students from all around the world who want to start an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the School of Health and Social Work.
As a Hatfield Technical College, the University of Hertfordshire is a public university in the United Kingdom that was founded in 1948. It is known as one of 25 Colleges of Technology in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Hertfordshire? The university provides various courses with good academic and teaching facilities. Here students will be able to enjoy the facilities on one of their multi-million-pound campuses.
Application Deadline: October 26, 2020
- University: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: School of Health and Social Work
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Awards: £1,000 & £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in Health and Social Work
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate or undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants are advised to enrol in the bachelor’s or postgraduate degree program at the University of Hertfordshire via online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit a copy of passport, academic transcripts, references and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have completed 12 years of school education and a school leaving certificate equivalent to UK ‘A’ Levels and other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
The University of Hertfordshire will provide the educational award of £1,000 & £2,000 for the deserving applicants.