Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the Dennis Keller Scholarship International Awards program offered by DeVry University.
The study program aims to give high-achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree program and gain a world-class education.
Founded in 1931, DeVry University is a for-profit college based in the United States. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs onsite and online within its six areas of study. Most degree programs are offered at both the associate’s and bachelor’s levels.
Why would to like to join DeVry University? Candidates have an enriching and welcoming atmosphere at this university to concentrate on developing unique skills according to their needs and interests. It allows students to gain knowledge and skills to have an impact on the environment.
Application Deadline: November 8, 2020
- University: DeVry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $4,800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate Degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: Graduate students with an incoming undergraduate or graduate cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.8 or above as conferred by a Keller-recognized institution are eligible for this award. Readmit students must also have a Keller CGPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, the applicant first needs to admit to an undergraduate degree program at DeVry University by using an online application system. After becoming a university student, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of passport, affidavit of financial support, and bank statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a high school degree with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University, but still you need to check the English language requirement.
The scholarship continues to reward you as you move through your program at Keller, ranging from $400-$800 per semester for six semesters and a maximum of $ 4,800-lifetime tuition savings.4