The Macquarie University is offering its PhD International Awards for the academic session 2020/2021. The programme is open to both domestic and international students. Interested candidates are welcome to apply for this programme.
The main purpose of this programme is to explore the relationship between socioeconomic deprivation and growth and the effect on the lives of older adults in Australia of hearing impairment in terms of mental well-being, quality of life, social participation, and economic status.
Wonderful chance for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University is a public research university located in the Macquarie Park suburb of Sydney, Australia. Founded by the Government of New South Wales in 1964, it was the third university in the Sydney metropolitan area to be created.
Why study at Macquarie University? The University comprises 35 departments within five departments: Arts Faculty, Macquarie School for Business, Human Sciences Faculty, Medicine and Health Sciences Faculty, Technology and Engineering Faculty where students can enhance their knowledge at a good quality level.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Program in Socioeconomic inequality and hearing health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a record of excellent academic performance
- Aspirants must be international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission to the PhD degree coursework at Macquarie University.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit official academic transcripts for all prior studies, Official university grading scale (marking system) for your current and/or prior qualification(s), Passport copy or birth certificate, Current Australian visa (for Permanent Residents or Humanitarian Visa holders) and a detailed CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirement for the PhD. Scholarships at Macquarie University.
- Language Requirement: All research candidates have to maintain a high level of English language proficiency.
The Macquarie University is providing an award of tuition fee offset and a living allowance stipend. The value and tenure of The grant is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,092 per annum.