The University of British Columbia is happy to offer International Doctoral Fellowship (IDF) for outstanding students in September 2018.
International students are permitted to access this program who have the interest to study doctoral course for the five years with $25,000 stipend + tuition award.
Nice offer for international students to get a $25,000 stipend + tuition award for master study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1908, the University of British Columbia is the greatest research university based in Canada. It provides undergraduate, postgraduate, joint academic, exchange, and distance education programs to all students.
Why at the University of British Columbia? UBC provides a wonderful study environment for a student with an opportunity to choose among the various subjects according to their area of interest and also offer various education service facilities.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
To be eligible for the Doctoral degree you must:
- Hold a valid student visa and be registered full time when they begin their UBCO doctoral program
- Be starting a UBCO doctoral program in September 2020
- For fast-track students (who advance/transfer from a master’s to a doctoral program without completing their master’s degree), are not eligible for this award
- Be pursuing their first thesis-based doctoral degree
- The awardee must have an admission GPA of first-class standing
- A student cannot concurrently hold an IDF and an International Four-Year Doctoral Partial tuition grant
- Students who receive funding to pay their tuition (third-party sponsorship or scholarship funding) will not be eligible to receive an IDF
How to Apply
To be considered, applicants need to take admission to a doctoral degree at the university. After the admission. If you are students of this university you can apply for the opportunity.
- Candidates need to submit required supporting documents two reference letters and transcripts.
- For admission, you must have a GPA of first-class standing. If you are applying for graduate studies, please ensure that you meet the TOEFL scores.
Note: All international doctoral applicants who have submitted a complete admission file by January 31 for September admission and have been nominated by their faculty will be considered for the fellowship. No additional application is required.
Before apply, applicants must check the full admission requirements.
This program provides funding award amount of $ 30,000 for five years to the successful candidates.