Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, the University of Gothenburg is providing its International Doctoral Position in Computational Linguistics.
The educational program attracts students from around the world who wish to start a doctoral degree at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Gothenburg was established in 1981 and is one of the largest universities in northern Europe. It is certified environmentally friendly and actively promotes long-term sustainability.
Why study at the University of Gothenburg? Applicants may pursue a variety of career opportunities while attending this university. In many of its subjects and courses, the university has the highest number of applicants per sample, making it one of Sweden’s most successful universities.
Application Deadline: June 7, 2021
- University: University of Gothenburg
- Department: Department of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All countries candidates can join this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in Computational Linguistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The general entry requirements for third-cycle (doctoral) programs are a second-cycle qualification/degree and at least 240 higher education (HE) credits for courses of which at least 60 HE credits are awarded in the second-cycle; or equivalent training either in Sweden or abroad.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Verified copies of a cover letter giving a brief description of previous research experience, and a motivation to why you are applying Detailed CV, list of publications/manuscripts, description of qualifications in relation to the advertised position, proof of completed PhD exam, and contact details of two reference
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a doctoral program, you must have a master degree
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The educational program will provide the salaries for doctoral students regulated in a local agreement at the University of Gothenburg.