If you wish to pursue a master’s degree in the field of chemistry, then you can apply for the Master’s Scholarships in Chemistry at the University of Calabria.
All international students who are interested in chemical studies and have knowledge in maths, physics and chemistry are eligible to win this award.
The University of Calabria is a state-run university and a non-profit higher education institute that aims to offer about 138 Awards to international students every year and make higher education abroad possible for financially struggling international students.
Why choose to study at the University of Calabria? It is the largest and the best equipped University campus in Italy that provides on-campus accommodation to its student to save them time and give them the ultimate convenience. The University of Calabria allots specific relevance to the development of international mobility of students and the staff. It is a dynamic university where learning experiences become extraordinary opportunities for both the students and the faculty.
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Calabria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree courses and subjects in the field of chemistry are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Admittance to the MSc Degree in Chemistry requires knowledge in maths, physics and chemistry appropriate for those with first-level University degrees; at least B1-Level English competence.
- Preference will be given to students with Bachelor Degrees in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or comparable degrees (evaluated by the Department Council on a single case basis).
- Students holding other Bachelor Degrees/Three-year Diplomas who attained at least 60 ECTS coursework in the following areas are also encouraged to apply: Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry, Clinical Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemical Physics, Physics of Fundamental Interactions, Applied Physics, Mathematics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Food Chemistry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to register themselves on the University portal. The students must appear for a test and select a master’s course of choice.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- The first page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- University Transcript of Records
- Admission Requirement: The students are required to hold a relevant bachelor’s degree with at least 60 ECTS to secure an admission.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to fulfil the following English language proficiency test scores requirements:
- B1 level of English language competence
- Average scores in TOEFL and IELTS are a plus.
The university will give the selected students a chance to pursue and complete their master’s degree in chemistry in Italy.