Take part in innovative academic education with the help of the International Doctoral Scholarship in Computational Chemistry offered at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. The studentship is designed for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be awarded at the Department of Chemistry at the University of Antwerp. The students must be keen on working on a thesis in the field of Computational Chemistry and hold a Master’s degree in Chemistry or Physics to be considered. The scholarship award will be dispensed in the form of Ecocheques and other allowances.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Antwerp is a major Belgian university located in the city of Antwerp which was founded in 2003. The university may be a recently established institute but is the third-largest university in Flanders ranking 223rd in Best Global Universities and 280th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Antwerp? The University of Antwerp, a dynamic, young, and forward-thinking university, integrates the assets of its historic roots along with its ambition in order to contribute positively to society. Staff and students at Antwerp are offered equal opportunities to meet their maximum potential for personal development.
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2023 (Midnight Brussels Time) is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: University of Antwerp
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for doctoral-level study programmes in the field of Computational Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry at the University of Antwerp.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate excellent study results.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission applications by the students must be directed to the university portal. Interested students must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a Master’s degree in Chemistry or Physics.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The candidates selected to be awarded the doctoral scholarship will be provided with the following benefits:
- Internet-connectivity allowance
- A bicycle allowance or full reimbursement of public transport costs for commuting.