In order to support PhD research students in their endeavours to study abroad, the University of Sydney is establishing the Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Telehealth Technology for the academic year 2023-2024.
International and Domestic students who want to pursue research studies in Telehealth Technology at the University of Sydney can apply for this scholarship. Applicants must hold an engineering degree and have received an unconditional offer of admission to be considered for this scholarship award worth $17,975 annually for up to 4 years of study.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
One of the oldest and country’s six sandstone universities, founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. It leads the world to an improvement and is globally ranked 41st in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 28th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an educational institute with progressive thinking that is driven by pioneers, philanthropists, and free thinkers. It pursues aspirations focused on delivering sustained and consistent excellence and is very dedicated to thriving by transforming the world.
Application Deadline: Applications for the scholarship must be submitted no later than 24th March, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $17,975
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas and national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programme in the field of Telehealth at the University of Sydney can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a Master of Philosophy (Engineering) degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Sydney will award the selected candidates a stipend allowance of $17,975 (goal amount) for up to 6 months to support their undertaken research in the field of Telehealth.