The University of Warwick is currently accepting applications for Ph.D. scholarships: Gestational Diabetes Mellitus projects. The studentships are available for Indian students.
The University of Warwick is consistently ranked among the top 10 universities in the UK and is the 3rd most targeted university by the UK’s top 100 graduate employers. Established in 2000, Warwick Medical School (WMS) forms part of the Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine at the University of Warwick. Home to the UK’s largest graduate-entry MB ChB program, WMS also offers opportunities for full and part-time research degrees as well as professional development across the healthcare sector.
A good opportunity for Indian students
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: January 24, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to work on projects relating to diabetes in pregnancy.
Under the direction of Professor Ponnusamy Saravanan, this program has been developed in collaboration with Novo Nordisk, one of the main pharmaceutical organizations in the field of diabetes. Those joining us will focus on how diabetes in pregnancy affects the future health of mothers and their children.
- Scholarship Award: All of your tuition fees and project-related consumables will be covered by the program, and you will receive a stipend.
- Nationality: The studentships are available for Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Three opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for Indian students.
Entrance Requirements: To apply, you should:
- Be of Indian origin
- Hold a first-class master’s degree in Science, Public Health, Social Science or a related subject. Other STEM graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have a score of 7.0 or more in the IELTS English language test. The IELTS test can be undertaken after a provisional offer has been made. Further details can be found here.
Additional qualifications or research experience is desirable
How to Apply: For acquiring the educational bursary, students have to access the online form by the deadline of 24 January 2019, 6.00pm IST.