Applications are invited for KPMG Nigeria (Undergraduate & Graduate) Internship Program for young Nigerians. The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September.
Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs. This is an unpaid internship programme. Internship application deadline is February 28, 2021.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Undergraduate and Graduate students.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: KPMG
Internship can be taken in Lagos, Nigeria
Eligibility: To be eligible, all applicants must:
– Be below 26 years of age
– Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
– Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline – Transcript required showing CGPA
– Be currently undergoing a Master’s degree program.
– Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and Essay.
-Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work in a team.
Internship Open for International Students: Internship is available for Young Nigerians.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
Notification: Numbers not given
How to Apply: To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
– An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
– An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
– A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
– An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is February 28, 2021.