The University of Guelph is inviting applicants for the International Doctoral tuition grants in Canada. The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
By combining the University of Guelph and the Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, the University of Guelph-Humber was established in 2002. It was the first university in Ontario to give students the ability to concurrently obtain a university honours degree and a diploma in four full-time years.
Helpful offer for worldwide students.
User Review( votes)
Why would you like to apply to the University of Guelph-Humber for admission? In Canada, it is one of the leading institutions. As a student at UofGH, you can find well-designed programs, a close-knit community with small class sizes, the chance to conduct undergraduate research, and opportunities to obtain practical experience.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the subject.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The award is valued at $12,500 per year for up to four years.
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: International doctoral students admitted to a full-time program with a minimum 80% (A-) admission average, and who are billed at international tuition rates, are eligible subject to the criteria listed below.
- International doctoral students admitted with an average lower than 80%, and who meet all other criteria, will be eligible in the semester following successful completion of their qualifying exam, for the remainder of the four-year period of eligibility.
- International students who become permanent residents or Canadian citizens will no longer be eligible for the opportunity .
- Incoming students who have not identified their residency status with the Office of Registrarial Services by the 14th class day are not eligible until such evidence is presented.
- Students must maintain full-time registration and satisfactory progress in their program.
- How to Apply: No application required. Students have to take admission to the doctoral degree program at the university.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.