The University of Guelph is inviting applications for International Doctoral tuition grants. The IDTS is available to all incoming and current international PhD students who meet the criteria outlined below, starting in F18.
The University of Guelph (U of G) is a comprehensive public research university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 22, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The award is valued at $11k per year for up to 4 years.
- Number of Awards: There is no cap on the number of these endowments.
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The sponsorship will be awarded to new international full-time doctoral (PhD and DVSc) students with a minimum A-/80% entrance average (Guelph equivalent) for up to four years (12 semesters). New international full-time doctoral students without a minimum A-/80% entrance average will become eligible for the opportunity once they achieve PhD candidacy for the balance of the four-year period of eligibility (as determined from the beginning of the doctoral program). The new support will be available to exist, international full-time doctoral students, who were accepted with a minimum A-/80% entrance average or who have achieved PhD candidacy for the balance of the four-year period of eligibility (as determined from the beginning of the doctoral program).
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
N/A. Full details on how the support will be administered will be provided by the Office of Graduate Studies at a later date.