The University of Guelph is inviting applicants for the International Doctoral tuition grants in Canada. The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The University of Guelph (U of G) is a comprehensive public research university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
Helpful offer for worldwide students.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Varies according to the subject.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The award is valued at $12,500 per year for up to four years.
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: International doctoral students admitted to a full-time program with a minimum 80% (A-) admission average, and who are billed at international tuition rates, are eligible subject to the criteria listed below.
- International doctoral students admitted with an average lower than 80%, and who meet all other criteria, will be eligible in the semester following successful completion of their qualifying exam, for the remainder of the four-year period of eligibility.
- International students who become permanent residents or Canadian citizens will no longer be eligible for the opportunity .
- Incoming students who have not identified their residency status with the Office of Registrarial Services by the 14th class day are not eligible until such evidence is presented.
- Students must maintain full-time registration and satisfactory progress in their program.
- How to Apply: No application required. Students have to take admission to the doctoral degree program at the university.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.