Queen’s University Belfast is dispensing an excellent opportunity through its Early Bird Reward for outstanding students in the United Kingdom.
The educational award is available for deserving international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
A wonderful opportunity for international candidates to get study fund at the Queen’s University Belfast in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading universities in the UK, founded in 1845 as Queen’s College Belfast. It offers a world-class education that prepares our students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? While studying at this university, the candidates have many workshops, events, and cultural programs for developing their personality and communication skills. It also offers a wide range of degree-level courses to the students.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 10% discount on gross fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus starting in the academic year 2020-21. Students must be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, candidates wishing to avail of the Early Bird Reward discount, first have to take admission in the undergraduate program at the university. After that, applicants must email proof of transfer to internationalscholarships-at-qub.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must scan and upload the degree transcripts, copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed along with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, candidates will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university
The programme will provide a 10% discount on gross fees for the first year study to undertake an undergraduate program at the Queen’s University Belfast.