The ANU College of Health and Medicine and the John Curtin School of Medical Research are eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its James Rice Postgraduate International Award.
The programme aims to support high-potential domestic and international students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university.
Get stipend of $27,082 per annum with this application .
User Review( votes)
The Australian National University is a research university which is located in Canberra, Australia. It is one of the world‡s leading research universities and only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia.
Why study at the Australian National University? While studying at ANU, students get top-class facilities and educational opportunities that prepare them for professional roles. Here they have the chance to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Health and Medicine and the John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR).
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $27,082 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic or International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in the field of Medical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, students must take admission to a PhD degree program at Australian National University. After that, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide an academic transcript, degree certificates, and CV in support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: Forgetting enrolled, you need to meet entry requirements for the PhD degree program to study at ANU.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $27,082 per annum accredited towards their study expense.