The Troy University is looking for excellent applicants for its International Education Scholarships (IES). These opportunities are open for international students to pursue undergraduate programme.
The aim of this application is provide support to international students who want to pursue undergraduate programme.
User Review( votes)
Troy University is a comprehensive public university that is located in Troy, Alabama, United States. It was founded on February 26, 1887 as Troy State Normal School within the Alabama State University System by an Act of the Alabama Legislature.
Course Level: The studentships are available for undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Award: The grant is equal to a tuition discount of approximately $5,779 (based on 24 credit hours in the first academic year) or about $7,224 (based on 30 credit hours in the first academic year).
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Known
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in academic courses (minimum 12 hours) each semester and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0.
- This Scholarship is for the undergraduate enrollment only.
Nationality: International students are eligible for this application .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online:
- In order to obtain this application student must meet the following requirements:
- Have home GPA equal to/higher than 2.0 US GPA or approximately 70%
- Complete the application form.
- Submit a one-page resume/cv of their accomplishments.
- Complete the remaining admission requirements by the time of submission.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 1, 2017.