INTI International University & Colleges is proud to offer the International Education Scholarship for International Students to provide them with an opportunity to pursue world-class education in Malaysia. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 can be made.
This scholarship offered by INTI exclusively to international students is expected to cover 45% of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme. Students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme except the Intensive English Programme or English Improvement Programme to be considered eligible to win this scholarship. New international full-time students are ideal candidates for this award.
User Review( votes)
INTI International University & Colleges is a private university in Malaysia imparting education that enriches the students with the right skills and attributes to excel at whatever they do and wherever they go. It is ranking 23rd in the country.
Why choose to study at INTI International University & Colleges? The purpose of INTI is to reinvent education and it believes that education must change to meet the needs of tomorrow’s world. At INTI, they develop dynamic leaders of the future by providing the most international, innovative and individualised education. INTI programmes and teaching go beyond paper qualification.
Application Deadline: The applications are open. However, it is suggested to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: INTI International University & Colleges
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students except Malaysians are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme of choice except the Intensive English Programme or English Improvement Programme at INTI.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international students only.
- The applicants must be enrolled as full-time student students at INTI University & Colleges and must continue to be a student at INTI for the duration of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to fill out the application form and send it via mail to [email protected] to apply. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School Certificate
- 2 passport copies
- 6 passport-sized photos
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the country specific entry requirements of the institute.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit results of TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent English language proficiency tests.
The successfully selected candidates will be provided up to a 45% discount or off on the tuition fee of the undertaken degree program by INTI International University & Colleges.