University of Dundee School of Business is seeking an exceptional candidate to enhance its excellence in economics by joining the Lecturer in Economics (Teaching & Scholarship) for the academic year 2022-2023.
The candidates applying to be considered will be expected to undertake teaching undergraduate and postgraduate programs including MA/BSc degrees in Economics, Financial Economics and Business Economics, MSc Business Analytics, etc. The candidates must be a PhD holders in a relevant subject, have innovative teaching techniques, required experience and skills to be considered. Selected candidates will be provided a salary of up to £42,155.
User Review( votes)
Founded as a university college in 1881, the University of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, a city in the east-central Lowlands of Scotland. The university produces internationally excellent research and has a strong publications record while ranking 300th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the School of Business at the University of Dundee? The University of Dundee‡s School of Business delivers an outstanding educational experience that connects people and organizations to deliver social and economic impact. It is committed to sustainable development.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply is 13th October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £42,155
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and UK national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Lecturer in Economics position at the School of Business at the University of Dundee.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience in setting, marking, assessing work and examinations and providing feedback to students, and supervision of undergraduate and taught postgraduate student projects.
- The applicants must have a developing scholarly profile and the ability to produce outputs in academic journals, prioritize and balance competing demands, and engage and travel in occasional overseas recruitment activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for this position via the online portal. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide documents to support their PhD degree qualification, teaching experience, and other necessary skills.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a PhD in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have excellent communication skills, typically in the English language as the medium of instruction used by the university is English.
The candidate selected to be appointed as the Lecturer in Economics by the University of Dundee‡s School of Business will be offered a salary of £38,592 – £42,155.