Complete your studies in the USA with the help of the International Education Scholarships at Troy University. The scholarship programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Undergraduate degree studies undertaken at Troy University by international students are eligible for this scholarship. Students who demonstrate elevated academic achievement and will be enrolled in full-time courses will be presented this scholarship towards the programme fee at Troy.
Amazing opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Troy University is public research ranked among the top 15% of universities nationwide in its Top Colleges for Veterans rankings. It actively promotes discovery and exploration of knowledge and its application to life-long success through effective teaching, service, creative partnerships, scholarship, and research.
Why choose to study at Troy University? Troy University is a top-ranking educational institution with a reputation of integrity, patriotism, and excellence. It equips its students with resources and top-notch academic training that they need to succeed in today’s global marketplace. With smaller class sizes, experienced professors with open-door policies, and classmates from around the globe, study at troy is filled with memorable student experiences.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022
- University or Organization: Troy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from students of all nationalities are accepted.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate programme taught at Troy University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be new undergraduate students enrolled in an academic programme at Troy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students are required to sign up on the application portal of the university and complete their applications. Students with excellent academic achievements will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary transcript
- Current passport
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a minimum GPA of 2.00 on a scale of 4.00 or a minimum composite score of 20 n the AC or 950 on the SAT-1 or 1030 RSAT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- Duolingo – 48
- PTE – 46
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL CBT – 173
Troy University will give the successful winners of the scholarship tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate programme.