If you desire to study abroad, then apply for the HEERF Emergency Grants at the University of Texas Arlington in the USA. Students can take the benefits of this opportunity for the academic year 2021-2022.
This grant has especially been opened up for international and domestic students who showcase financial need during these tough times. The award will be allotted to undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme students at the University of Texas Arlington to pay for education-related expenses including tuition, fees, and books, as well as expenses for childcare, course materials, rent, food, moving, or other expenses.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Texas at Arlington is a public research University, one of the best ones in the country, at that. The university is committed to the promotion of lifelong learning through its academic and continuing education programs and to the formation of good citizenship through its community service-learning programs.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Texas Arlington? The University of Texas Arlington offers an excellent education with low tuition rates, plus financial aid and scholarships that keep the students’ costs low. It is a thriving education leader in the North Texas region. UTA provides unparalleled education and addresses important societal challenges. Students get an all-around perspective of life at UTA.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Texas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US citizens and applicants from other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes taught at the University of Texas are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate exceptional financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to the University of Texas through its designated application portal or through the Common Application. Students need to fill a FAFSA application form to apply and be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official Transcripts
- Mark sheets
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold a GPA of 3.5 or SAT score of at least 1070 or an ACT composite score of at least 23.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100
The applicants that will win the HEERF Emergency Grant will be given $1,200 to $2,000 towards the cost of study of any undergraduate or graduate programme at the University of Texas in the USA.