Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named International Education Scholarships. This award is organized by the University of North Texas.
International Education Scholarship is awarded to students that actively participate in and contribute to campus internationalization at UNT.
Great offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1988, the University of North Texas (UNT) is a public research university in Denton, Texas. It was known as North Texas State University. It consists of 14 colleges and schools.
Why study at the University of North Texas? They provide education that is both exceptional in quality and exceptionally affordable. It means living in a city known for its community of creative thinkers, artists, and entrepreneurs. And it means you’ll always have a home away from home.
Application Deadline: November 15
- University or Organization: University of North Texas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must meet full-time enrollment status requirements unless approved otherwise;
- Students must be enrolled in a degree-granting program
- Students must have a proven commitment to campus internationalization at UNT as evidenced by participation in/organization of internationalization events and activities on campus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the programme, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official secondary school transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as given in your country. All applicants must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma.
- Admission Requirements: Undergraduate and second bachelor’s applicants must have at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA. Graduate applicants must have at least a cumulative 3.5 GPA
- Language Requirement: All international applicants to UNT must show proof of English language proficiency
The University of North Texas will provide the educational fund for applicants to study in the USA.