The University of Southern California has taken the initiative to help students fulfill their educational dreams in the USA by providing the COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Fund.
International applicants are offered this opportunity to gain financial support to pursue their higher education in the USA. The award programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
User Review( votes)
Currently ranked 14th in the Top 100 Universities in the USA, The University of Southern California is a private research university established in 1880. USC focuses on the development of human beings and society as a whole through the cultivation and enrichment of the human mind and spirit.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern California? The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. USC has diverse curricular offerings that provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading to give the students a fulfilling experience at USC.
Application Deadline: 17th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern California
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level study in any discipline at USC is eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in fall 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must log in to the university’s application portal and apply through it or utilize the Common Application portal to apply. The students must log in to ScholarshipUniverse to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of ability to pay tuition
- Financial statement
- Recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 68
- Duolingo – 120
The University of Southern California will provide the selected international student’s funds to support their study in the USA at USC.