INTI International University & Colleges has come up with the International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023
All new incoming students are offered the International Education Scholarships towards 45% of the program fee. Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for under this grant.
Wonderful opportunity for students in Malaysia
User Review( votes)
INTI International University & Colleges is a private university in Malaysia ranking 23rd in the country while believing that education must change to meet the needs of tomorrow’s world. The purpose of INTI is to reinvent education.
Why choose to study at INTI International University & Colleges? INTI International University & Colleges is an institute that develops dynamic leaders of the future by providing the most international, innovative, and individualized education. INTI programmes and teaching go beyond paper qualification. Its education enriches the students with the right skills and attributes to excel at whatever they do and wherever they go.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: INTI International University & Colleges
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to an undergraduate or graduate degree course of the subject available at INTI.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students at INTI University & Colleges accepted in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to fill the application form and send it via mail at [email protected] to apply. The applicants for the opportunity will be selected based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School Certificate
- Two passport copies
- Six passport-sized photos
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum of 12 years of schooling, and high school is required to get into any programme at INTI.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit results of TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent English language proficiency tests.
Applicants that successfully win this application will receive up to a 45% discount on the fee of the applied programme.