Start your higher education with Multimedia University in Malaysia through the MMU Merit international awards. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering up to 50% of the programme fee. International high school graduates undertaking a bachelor programme at MMU are eligible to apply and receive this award.
Malaysia’s first-ever full-fledged private research undergraduate-focused University, Multimedia University, is ranked 16th in the country. It is committed to achieving higher customer satisfaction.
Why choose to study at Multimedia University? Multimedia University is a brilliant university highly regarded for its innovative approaches to education, as well as for its special emphasis on knowledge creation and management through thorough Research & Development. Over the years, MMU has achieved the highest performance standards in teaching and the services offered to students, staff, and the community.
Application Deadline: 24th September 2021
- University or Organization: Multimedia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants that are nationals of any foreign country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s degree programmes offered at MMU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have enrolled in a bachelor’s degree of choice at MMU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications to MMU are accepted through the application login of the university. The scholarship does not require a separate application. International applicants that will meet the criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic and official transcripts
- Copy of passport page with personal details
- Visa Approval Letter (VAL)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 to 3.75 on a scale of 4.0 to get admission in a bachelor programme at MMU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.0
The selected students will receive tuition fee waivers of 25% to 50% to cover the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at MMU.