Technology is becoming an important part of academic life. If you want to build a career in the field of Engineering and enhance technical skills, you should apply for the International Engineering Honour Awards offered by McMaster University.
Nice opportunity for international students to study in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1887, McMaster University is a public research university ranked 90th in the world and third-highest in Canada. McMaster Engineering has a long history of excellence in industry-driven research and student-focused education.
Why at McMaster University? While studying at this university, students can gain some international work experience and also acquire valuable leadership opportunities.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- University: McMaster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Up to $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Bachelor of Technology; Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have high school certificates with a good academic record. Academic performance – must meet the required final average for the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application, students are needed to enrol in the bachelor of engineering coursework at the university. After being a registered student, you will be automatically considered for an educational bursary.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must attach these given documents to the application form: academic transcripts, SAT/ACT results and AP test results.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet with the English language requirements of the university
The university will provide the award amount varies from $500 – $2,500 to the high achieving candidates.